Saturday, 6 August 2016

Intro


An Introduction...



Welcome to Life As I Know It, I'm Cher, it's nice to meet you. 


Me & My Man at the .Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe in Berlin

This will be space where I talk about my life, my family, my friends and my cats! 

In my everyday life, I am an administrator for a construction company, I love the people I work with and they make me laugh every day.

I come home to my husband Jamie, who is a wonderful supportive dude, he makes me have faith in men where this was previously dashed. We have been together for 6 years and it has flown by. We have been through a lot in those 6 years because Jamie has some very serious health conditions, and I do too, which is scary at 28, but we make it work. 

We have no children, and I don't know if we ever will, but we have two absolutely beautiful cats who I love to death, they love me a little less though!

I am on a weight loss mission, inspired by my oldest friend, she has lost 10 stone in a year! I know I won't quite have that success, but I will lose at my own pace and I will get there. 

I have been overweight my entire life, so breaking the habits of a lifetime is hard, but if it's not hard, it's probably not working eh?

In my free time I love to create abstract art, people often tell me I should sell my work, but I feel if I started doing that it would take the enjoyment out of it for me. I also absolutely love attending Clubbercise classes, and Boogie Bounce classes, I do these with my girl Fiona, it has brought me happiness that I never thought was possible from exercising!

I think this is probably enough rambling for now, I shall bid you farewell.

Cher x


No comments:

Post a Comment